The following Terms of Service apply to all visitors to or users of the www.MyCampaignTreasurer.com website (the “Website”), the App.MyCampaignTreasurer.com software services (the “Software Services”) or any of the templates, documents, articles, news, content, recommendations, workshops, advice or other services provided by Campaign Treasurer, LLC (“Campaign Treasurer,” “we,” “us” or “our”) or its affiliates or agents (collectively with the Software Services, the “Services”). BY USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT VISIT THE WEBSITE, SET UP AN ACCOUNT OR USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES.
Campaign Treasurer reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time at its sole discretion. Any such change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting the revised Terms of Service on the Website. We will provide no other notice to you. It is your responsibility to review this page from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms. If you no longer agree to these Terms of Service after a change, you must cease using the Website and the Services.
Any new or modified features related to these Services, including the release of new tools and resources, will be subject to the Terms of Service.
Any violation of any of these Terms of Service may result in immediate termination of your Account and ability to access or use the Services. You will use the Services at your own risk.
Account Terms. In order to set up and maintain an account with Campaign Treasurer (an “Account”), you have to:
- Be an individual who is at least 13 years old (Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted);
- Provide your credit card and billing information to our payment processing service (Campaign Treasurer will not store your credit card information).
- Safeguard your user name and password information (any person who has access to your user name and password can access, modify, copy, export, delete and otherwise interfere your Content).
You may only maintain one Account.
You agree that you will not use the Services for any illegal purposes. You agree to be responsible for all data, content and information (“Content”) that is provided by you, and for all activity that occurs, with respect to your Account. You acknowledge that only limited information related to campaign contributors is public information and that the dissemination of any other campaign contributor information may be a violation of applicable laws. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Campaign Treasurer harmless with respect to the dissemination of any non-public Content and any use of the Services in violation of these Terms or Service or applicable laws.
Payment and Refunds.
- You will be billed only for the Software Services. You will not be billed for the Software Services during any free trial period. Following any free trial period, the credit card you provided in connection with the creation of your Account will be charged for the Software Services as set forth below. All free trial periods will commence on the date of the creation of an Account. To discontinue the use of the Software Services (during any free trial period or thereafter), you must cancel your Account as set forth below.
- You will be charged $99 per month for the first three months of Software Services and content billable in advance upon becoming a full subscriber. Afterward, your ongoing subscription will be $69 per month. The monthly charge will commence on the day in the month on which you create your Account (the “Monthly Payment Date) or, if we are offering a free trial period, the Monthly Payment Date will be the date immediately following the last day of the free trial period. The monthly charge will continue on each subsequent Monthly Payment Date until you cancel your Account. By way of example, if a free trial period ended on January 22, the Monthly Payment Date would be the 23rd day of each month. Accordingly, the initial monthly charge would be made on January 23 and subsequent charges would be made on the 23rd day of each subsequent month until the Account were cancelled. If you cancel your Account prior to a Monthly Payment Date, you will be able to use the Software Services until the next Monthly Payment Date.
- The amounts charged for the Software Services are not refundable. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all sales, use and other taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your Account. An email or phone request to cancel your Account is not a proper cancellation. You can cancel your Account at any time by following the instructions listed in the Account section at App.MyCampaignTreasurer.com.
- Campaign Treasurer, in its sole discretion, has the right to at any time suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Software Services for any reason or no reason. Any termination or suspension of your Account will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account.
- We cannot guarantee that your Content will be available to you following a cancellation, or suspension.
Modifications to the Services and Prices.
- Campaign Treasurer reserves the right to at any time and from time to time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof), with or without notice.
- The fees for the Software Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Website.
- Campaign Treasurer shall not be liable to you or to any third party with respect to any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
- The Content provided by you will remain your property (or the property of any third party). You are responsible for the Content provided by you and how it is used.
- You agree that no Content will (i) be offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, (ii) infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party, (iii) violate the privacy right of any third party, (iv) violate these Terms of Service or (v) otherwise violate any applicable law. Campaign Treasurer does not pre-screen Content provided by you, but Campaign Treasurer reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) to remove any Content uploaded through the Website or the Software Services.
- The Website and the Services, all software (source code and object code) related thereto, all Content provided by Campaign Treasurer or its affiliates or agents, all processes, designs, techniques, concepts, improvements, modifications, inventions and discoveries related to the Website or the Services, all trademarks, copyrights, service marks, patents, applications therefore, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights appurtenant thereto and any derivate works thereof related to the Website or the Services are and shall remain Campaign Treasurer’s exclusive property. No use of the Website or the Services shall be deemed to transfer title, or grant a license to the any of the foregoing.
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CAMPAIGN TREASURER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. CAMPAIGN TREASURER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Technical support will only be provided to paying Account holders and is only available via email.
- You acknowledge and agree that Campaign Treasurer may use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services.
- You agree that you will not modify, adapt or hack the Website or the Services or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Website, the Services or Campaign Treasurer. You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit all or any part of the Website or the Services, use of the Website or the Services, or access to the Services without the prior express written permission by Campaign Treasurer.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You agree that you will not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMS or “spam” messages. You agree that you will not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CAMPAIGN TREASURER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF CAMPAIGN TREASURER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO TRANSMISSIONS OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT; (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES; (V) OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES.
Questions or comments regarding these Terms of Service should be sent to help@MyCampaignTreasurer.com.
These Terms of Service were last updated on April 02, 2013.